Pages

mardi 13 août 2019

Sensu - Phase 2-3 Class in April 2019

Hi !

I've been very busy lately (as usual). A lot of thing happened recently, but one ofthe most important : I had my first class for the phase 2-3 with Marian Preshing, a certified JEC teacher from Edmonton (Canada). A second calss in planned for Novembrer, because the Sensu is covering 2 phases. There a lot of technical elements, and a single 4-day class is not enough to see everything.

Before class, we had homework to do : Complete the foudations.

Here is a picture before class



This is the last picture I took, but the orange coud on the left was completed with temporary holding when i came to class.


And this is the result of four days of work, 58 hours from the beginning :



I have to say, i was very satisfied with the teaching of Marian. She has a lot of energy and can handle multilevel class (We were 3 people doing Phase-2-3 and 3 people on Phase 4). 

I got some homework to do before and i hope i will be able to do them with work and school at the same time ! I was asked to do the pine under the purple foundation on the right, and finish the elements that were started in class. 

Next things we will see are cords, stitching flowers on top of the orange foundation, gold couching and staggered diagonals. I look forward my next class in November!!

1 commentaire: